Home » Billing Policy/Late Fees
- Shareholder is responsible for the cost of any water delivered through their service connection.
- Shareholders with rental units served by MWSA can request that billing be sent to the tenants. Shareholders will be held responsible for payment of outstanding balances past three months due.
- Bill payment for water service is due by the end of the following month. Overdue notices and later fees are as follows:
- 30 days past due – A reminder on the following month bill is provided.
- 60 days past due – $10 late fee is assessed for each late billing period, and you are requested to contact MWSA concerning overdue balance.
- 90 days past due, a certified letter is sent to request payment of the outstanding balance.
- 120 days past due – A$40 late fee is assessed for each late billing period, and If payment is not received within 10 days from receipt of certified letter or attempted delivery, termination of water service by MWSA may begin.